Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Justice in Jackson by Phil Hardwick


Another fun book from the Mississippi Mysteries Series. The plot is better in this one and the characters a tad more developed. Once again, I felt I was peeking into the lives of good friends. I know folks like most of the characters in this book... and the places are home to me. I currently reside in a suburb of Jackson, Mississippi and know the various parts of the city well. I didn't grow up here, but my family came to Jackson regularly (at least once a month) to shop, go to ball games, visit friends or just go out to eat at Dennery's or some other wonderful restaurant. So understood Boulder's comments of how the city use to be and how it is now. If by chance you are a Mississippian, I strongly recommend reading this series. It is very enjoyable!

No comments: