Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Final Yada Yada book.....


Sigh.... the Yada Yada Prayer Group series by Neta Jackson has come to an end with the final book.... the Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Decked Out.
I absolutely LOVED this book.... as I have all the Yada Yada books! While I know this is the final book in the series, it doesn't feel like an ending. In fact, the book ends with many new beginnings... and so the Yadas will live on in my mind and heart. I suspect I will even imagine them doing various thing over the years to come! LOL!
Jackson does have a new series coming out in 2009 and she promises that we will see various Yada Yadas pop up now and then.
There is no way to share about this book without giving away all that happens.... it is one you definitely need to read yourself.. AND you must read them all in order... please! It is a series worth your time.
I know this will sound strange, but as fun as these books are they are also full of lessons. I have learned so much about the true body of Christ.... about friendships... accountability.... acceptance... and prayer! WOW! I love the way the characters in these books pray!
In Decked Out we get to celebrate birth... Christmas... a wedding.... a new year.... sisterhood... new seasons of life.... and so much more!

No comments: