Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Reading Adventure

Several years ago I started a tradition of reading Christmas themed books from Thanksgiving to New Years. I collect them throughout the year. Not all are new... I find them at book sales, online book swaps, in local book stores.. wherever I see them throughout the year.

Here are the books I have for this year's adventure... as noted I have already read (and reviewed) 3 of them.

Love Finds You in North Pole, Alaska by Loree Lough (Read & Reviewed)

@HOME for the Holidays by Meredith Efken (Read & Reviewed)

The Perfect Gift by Lenora Worth (Read & Reviewed)

A Dropped Stitched Christmas by Janet Tronstad

Operation Married by Christmas by Debra Clopton

Holiday Illusion by Lynette Eason

A Season of Forgiveness by Brenda Coulter

The Christmas Journey by Winnie Griggs

and 4 Christmas Novella Collections:

Patchwork Holiday - Brunstettler, DeMarco, Mills & Reece

Homespun Christmas - Demarco, Etchison, Reece & Schneider

A Currier & Ives Christmas - Coleman, Grote, Mills & Raney

Simply Christmas - Dowd, Lutrell, & Lynxwiler

That should keep me busy between now and the end of the year! Be watching for reviews!

No comments: