Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Invisible by Lorena McCourtney


Ivy Malone is a hoot! She is also the main character in Invisible, which is book 1 of the Ivy Malone Mysteries. There are 4 out to date. I don't know if the author has more books planned or not, but I know I will read all of them!


I love fun mysteries... I like serious ones too... but I needed something light and fun and this fit the bill perfectly! Ivy is an widowed senior adult with no children and a lot of time on her hand. Vandals keep hitting the cemetery and it appears the police aren't doing a thing about it, so Ivy takes matters into her own hands and stake out the cemetery. But then when she witnesses a body being tossed into the river; realizes her young neighbor has disappeared mysteriously and sees her home is vandalize and a threatening message left for her, she steps it up a notch. Determined that nothing and no one is going to get in her way, Ivy dives in with a vengeance to find who-dun-it!


Lots of spunk and fun in this one!

1 comment:

LorenaMcC said...

Thanks for your nice comments on my Ivy Malone books. I had a lot of fun with Ivy, and many e-mails and letters from readers who were all to familiar with that same "invisibility." (A story premise that definitely came from personal experience!)
Lorena McCourtney