Thursday, October 11, 2007

the Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Rolling


Neta Jackson's Yada Yada books are some of my absolute favorites... I would even say they are in my top 5! I just adore them! So I was thrilled to finally get book 6! And I devoured it! I feel as if I am a part of the Yada Yada Prayer Group. I love those ladies and their families! I want to go visit them! More importantly, they challenge me in my faith.. in my walk... in my prayer life. As much as they books have entertained me, they have taught me more! (Can you tell I love them? LOL!)


Gets Rolling is book 6 and picks up right where book 5 left off. If you have not read these books, you must start with book 1 which is aptly named, The Yada Yada Prayer Group. Each one builds on the previous one. But I warn you, they are addictive!


Barb

No comments: