Saturday, November 19, 2011

Love Finds You in Carmel by-the-Sea, California by Sandra D. Bricker

As I have stated before, I really love the Love Finds You Books...I recently discovered Sandra D. Bricker, who is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors.  So when I saw a Love Finds You book by her, I knew it would be great!  And it was.

Annie Gray's life has changed and she is embracing it. Determined to bring some excitement into the mundane, Annie moves in with her grandmother, a retired film star, in her bungalow in Carmel and then goes to work as a Private Investigator's Assistant. With the change comes a revelation concerning an long-time guy friend and 2 new men in her life. Will Annie find her own leading man in Carmel or is she destined to be a lone starlet?

Bricker's characters are fun and full of life... her writing style flows and packs a punch of clever wit.  A delight to read.

No comments: