Sunday, April 26, 2009

Married in Seattle by Debbie Macomber

Yet another fun, light read from Macomber. Her books are like mini-escapes for me when I need a break from the hecticness of life.

Married is Seattle is another 2 story book.

In First Comes Marriage, Jasmine Hartmann finds herself in a most bizarre situation. Her grandfather has found her a husband.... without her knowledge. According to him, Zach Thomas is her perfect match and when the 2 protests that they do not know each other, must less love each other, Grandfather explains that love will come after marriage. Does Grandfather really know best?

Meg's a single mom with a teenage daughter who thinks it is time for a man around the house. So in Wanted: Perfect Partner, Lindsey places a personal ad for her mom. That alone is bad enough, but then Steve Conlan answers the ad and much to Meg's surprise he is perfect or is he?

Looking for a bit of a mental get away? Grab Married in Seattle and enjoy!

1 comment:

My Recent Favorite Books said...

I am a huge fan of Debbie Macomber, and am currently reading Married in Seattle..Im on the 2nd story and I really enjoy this book!
I love your blog!! Melissa